Welcome

Welcome to Miss Keiser's Art Blog!! I am so excited to be part of the Sutherland family and look forward to a creative year. Just like most of you, it is my first year at Sutherland High School. I have a Bachelors in Fine Arts with a photography concentration from The University at Buffalo and in May I received my Masters in Art Education from Nazareth College. I love art and photography and you can often find me at the Memorial Art Gallery or the George Eastman House. I have also had the opportunity to travel, where I love to experience history, architecture and of course art, from other cultures. It is my hope that this blog is used to open the lines of communication between myself, students and parents. Please check back often for new blogs, assignments/hand-outs, extra credit opportunities, and most importantly student artwork!